JOIN OUR TEAM
We are currently hiring for the following positions.
Architectural Design Support
ELEMENT is a fast-paced, growing entrepreneurial employer and we’re looking for an energetic, team oriented professional to join our Sales Support group.
This challenging position will suit someone with a strong "go-getter" attitude, extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
The successful candidate is responsible for specifying projects (often multiple projects) from initial design through to order entry.
- Specifying client projects using ICE®
- Creating shop drawings for client projects using ICE
- Organizing and submitting orders in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Reviewing production information and drawings for accuracy
- Understand the scope of work on site – intimate with the details of the project
- Solid understanding of DIRTT product and how it goes together
- Ensuring AutoCAD™ drawings coincide with site dimensions and base building details
- Being involved in the construction process
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Design background
- Solutions Provider
- Understanding of Interior Construction – Architectural Elements, Lighting, Electrical, HVAC, basic base building knowledge
- Able to read construction documents and specifications
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Above average communication skills that include the ability to work with the Sales Team to manage expectations and encourage idea generation with the Client.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage several projects at one time.
- Some layout skills for creating proposal packages
- Deadline oriented
Candidates should have the following experience:
- Degree or diploma in design or architecture
- Experience working in an architectural and/or interiors firm
- Some experience in AutoCAD
- Some 3D software use
- Construction experience
- Knowledge of the moveable wall industry
- Modular furniture experience
Work life balance and competitive compensation are all major benefits to this growing and successful team.
To apply for this position email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR, by fax to (403) 243-4808.
ELEMENT is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted